WTF? What’s the future? – A courageous new world driving behaviour change in oral healthcare groups
Attendees of this webinar will perceive why personalised dental drugs is the longer term for oral care and what it means.
They will even recognize the necessity to shift from managing periodontitis to gingivitis and why, from an oral and systemic well being perspective.
In addition to this, Iain will talk about the necessity to develop bi-directional working pathways with physicians and why it is crucial.
- Perceive why personalised dental drugs is the longer term for oral care and what it means
- Admire the necessity to shift from managing periodontitis to gingivitis and why, from an oral and systemic well being perspective
- Perceive the necessity to develop bi-directional working pathways with physicians and why it is crucial.
All through 2023, The Dental Hygienist Roadshow introduced important oral well being training to audiences throughout the UK. Three of the lectures from the roadshow will now be obtainable as free dwell webinars from 7 to 9 November 2023.
The primary 150 delegates to enroll will obtain a welcome pack from Johnson & Johnson, so ensure to register immediately!
Iain Chapple is professor of periodontology, director of analysis for the Institute of Medical Sciences, and former head of the Faculty of Dentistry (2016-2020) on the College of Birmingham. He has written 13 textbooks and 35 e book chapters.
As well as, Iain was awarded the Charles Tomes medal of the Royal Faculty of Surgeons (2011) and the IADR Distinguished Scientist in Periodontal Analysis 2018. He’s a practising clinician with 35 years expertise.
Extra Dental Hygienist Roadshow webinars:
Meet up with earlier On Demand webinars:
- Go digital and thrive: how I built my squat practice from digital foundations
- The right diagnosis for endodontic treatments without pain
- New AI assisted remote monitoring integrated with the Invisalign digital workflow
- Fifty shades of whitening – the naughty side of tooth whitening
- The business of dentistry: prioritising improved patient care.
Observe Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to maintain up with all the most recent dental information and traits.